A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make.
Benefits of a Bequest
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
What are My Options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset.
- You can gift a percentage of your estate.
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate.
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets.
How Can I Learn More About Wills?
How Do I Get Started?